Reasons To Invest In Yucatan
The place to live, work, and invest.
With the popularity of Mexico’s Yucatan region, more and more people are flocking here to discover their own piece of paradise. Could you be one of them? If you need convincing (and we really don’t think you do), here are some reasons why you should invest in the Yucatan.
- Strategically located in Southeast Mexico with world-class transportation (less than 2 hours by plane and 36 hours by ship from Miami)
- Merida, the capital of the state, is the closest industrial center in Mexico to the East and Gulf coasts of the United States
- There are 69 universities, 9 of them are technological institutes
- Highly competitive operation costs that are proportionally 50 percent lower than in the United States
- Reliable electricity and abundant water
- Excellent telecommunications
- Industrial parks and offices for businesses
- Access to the preferred market of around 1 billion consumers by means of the global network of free trade agreements with Mexico
- Availability of land
- Labor and social peace
- Minimal industrial pollution
- Governmental support
- High level of quality of life
- Higher growth of the GDP per capita than the national average in recent years
- Availability of an important harbor which facilitates the access to other markets
- Merida is the most developed financial and technological center as well as of medical, hospital and educational services of Southeastern Mexico.
- Worldwide recognized tourism zone
There are many reasons why the Yucatan is a great investment whether you are looking to start a business here, retire in Mexico or any other reason in between. The quality of life is unsurpassed than anywhere else in Mexico. There is a diverse array of people living in the Yucatan and yet it is the safest and nicest area in all of Mexico.
Merida, the Yucatan’s capital, is an ever growing and changing city. It contains all of the old world charm that is has always had, yet it is ever changing because of the people who flock here for vacation or come here to live. The tourism in the Yucatan has changed over the last few years as well. It is still a quiet place to come, but with the discovery of all that it has to offer, it brings in more people, which allows its economy to change and grow.
The Yucatan has many things to offer everyone. If you have been here before, we know you have fallen in love. If you want to call any place in the Yucatan your home, or your home away from home, Merida Property Management can help. We are a successful property management and real estate company made up of Americans and Mexicans who want you to find your piece of paradise and live a fulfilling and beautiful life in Mexico. You can have it all and we want to show that to you.