So why are we different than any other property management company in Merida?
That’s a great question and the answer may surprise you. Life isn’t 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional; life is multi-dimensional. If there is a problem that needs to be solved, there are many solutions to that problem, nit just one or two. When we open our minds and force ourselves to think just a little differently, just a little deeper, and look at the entire picture, there is really no limit to what we can accomplish. Applying that very simple logic to our mindset when it comes to even simple tasks, puts us way above the other property management companies in Merida and throughout the Yucatan.
When it comes to cleaning a client’s home, we understand that aesthetics just don’t cut it. Thoroughness and including the little details that always seem to be missed. Typical house cleaning always includes windows, floors bathrooms, kitchen and everything you can probably think of including with general cleanings. We take it a little further. Living in a tropical climate creates a breeding ground for insects and hormigas (ants) with just a sprinkling of a few crumbs on the floor or in a cabinet. We make sure all of your appliances are cleaned inside and out. We leave no appliance unturned! The microwave, the oven, the toaster oven, the coffee maker, the dishwasher, the garbage can, the refrigerator or anything else where food and drink need to be clean and clear of debris crumbs.
Our maids make certain the linens are fresh, the beds are made, the bathrooms sparkle, any laundry is done and folded. Our maids clean ceiling fans, often neglected by homeowners and other maid companies. They also report back to the office if they find that lightbulbs need to be replaced or things that we need to be concerned with so you can rest easy.
If you are on our Popular Plan, then Merida Property Management will inspect your home on a weekly basis. Our walk-through includes a checklist of things normally overlooked by other property management companies.
- Lighting & Electricity – Everything is turned on to make certain it is in working order. If a lightbulb needs to be replaced, we replace it on the spot.
- Water & Plumbing – We are well aware that water supply can be problematic in Mexico from time to time. We check every sink, spigot, toilet, shower for leaks and to be sure everything works as it should.
- Leaks in the Roof – Rooftops in Merida are flat and when heavy rains become frequent, the potential for leaks increase. After and during heavy rain storms, we will check to make sure your home is not being rained upon inside! If storms are so bad that we cannot make it to your home during a storm, we will be there within 24 hours to assess your property for water damage. Most leaks in roofs are quick and easy fixes and usually very inexpensive to repair.
- Air Conditioners and Ceiling Fans – We check that your air conditioners are in working order and there are no leaks. We switch on your ceiling fans and check to make certain they are clean.
- Screens, Locks, Doors & Windows – We look for holes or tears in your screens. We check to make sure locks work and doors close properly. In this climate, wood sometimes expands and doors or windows don’t function properly. We also apply oil or lubricant when needed.
- Plants, Vines & Gardens – We look after your living things. While we offer gardening and watering services, we check to see that our team is on top of their game. We look for cutter ants, or health issues with plants and flowers. We make certain they are getting the water and attention they need to thrive.
- Reports – Upon request, we will provide you with written reports as well as date and time-stamped video and pictures of our inspections. We don’t leave anything to chance.
Reach out to us today and let us know how we can help you.